Paper packing – we think ecologically
EKOPAK company ltd. produces and prints :
- paper bags with or a without a square bottom,
- bags made of single-layer, double-layer, triple-layer or multi-layer material,
- paper cornets,
- polyethylene covered paper,
- printed paper in a roll,
- single-layer, double-layer, triple-layer foils in rolls in dimensions as requested by customers,
- packing for coffee, flour, sweets, popcorns, hamburgers, French fries, small grain and powder products and
- bags for chemical industry. Bags vary in sizes from 50grams to 5 kg.
In production we use offser paper, white woodfree paper, natron paper, white natron paper, aluminium foil, PELD–granulate multipack paper (coated), water and alcohol– based colours and various types of glues.
A complete technology has been installed for the production of : paper bags with a pleat, bags with a square bottom, bags with a pillow bottom (with or without a pleat) from materials which can be fused, paper bags with a polyethylene layer with a square bottom which are fused from all sides.
We make efforts that our operation does not protect nature and environment only, bearing in mind that a man himself is in the centre of nature and environment. Our employees work in a positive working environment where a stable company growth is not imposed as an alternative to enjoyment at workplace and the business we are doing